Make a secure one-time or recurring donation via credit/debit card or bank account. The C.A.R.E.S. Act provided each taxpayer with $300 tax deduction ($600 per couple) in addition to the standard deduction for 2021. If you individualize deductions, you can deduct donations up to 100% of your adjusted gross income in 2021. Corporations can deduct up to 25% of taxable income in 2021. Important: Weekend Registration Payments not accepted via the Donate button. To register for a weekend, or to make a payment for a weekend, click here.
Donate By Mail
Make checks payable to The Crucible Project and mail to:
The Crucible Project
1420 Smith Street
Waller, TX 77484
Donate by Corporate Matching Funds
Does your employer match your donations? Many employers do and The Crucible Project is eligible, as a 501c3, for such donations. Check with your employer’s human resource department to see if your donations to Crucible can be doubled through corporate matching gifts.
Donate by Shopping
You can also give effortlessly as you shop on Amazon, by selecting The Crucible Project as your charity choice at Amazon Smile. A small percentage of every dollar spent will be donated back to Crucible.
Donate Stock and Mutual Funds
If your tax preparer is suggesting a donation of an appreciated stock or mutual fund, you are able to securely transfer a portion of the positions from your financial institution to The Crucible Project’s Single Charity Fund at the National Christian Foundation. Contact Crucible Donations immediately for help in following these instructions for a safe and secure transfer of funds.
Donate By IRA Distribution
Individuals over 70 1/2 years can make a qualified charitable donation directly from their IRA to The Crucible Project. Instead of IRA gifts being considered a distribution of income, it will be considered as a deductible donation.
- You must be 70 1/2 years of age when the distribution is made.
- Transfer must go directly from your IRA to The Crucible Project.
- Tax free transfers from IRA of any amount totaling up to $100,000.
- The gift will count toward your minimum distribution requirements.
Plan Your Legacy Gift
We work with professionals at the National Christian Foundation to help you plan your legacy giving. If you experience a “tax event”, we will gladly assist in helping plan the best options for your desired intentions. We can assist you with donations of:
- Real Estate
- Business Interests
- Mineral Rights and other commodities
- Tax-free rollovers from individual IRAs
- Tangible personal property
- Royalties or copyrights
- Life insurance (term, whole, universal or variable
- Loan notes (money owed to you)
- Estate gifts (proceeds from wills or trusts
- Retirement plans (401ks, IRAS, or pension plans)
- Oil and Gas Interests
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Bequests and Beneficiary designations
For more information, contact Crucible Donations immediately to begin the solution focused conversation.